Thursday, January 18, 2007


Well, I've finally joined the blogging world! I'm excited to be able to share the projects that I'm working on with you. Here is a photo of some of the samples that I made using TAC's new hostess set, Petal Pack. I LOVE this set.


Hey, notice the pencil holder too! I found this cool tin divided caddy -- I think that it was originally for holding silverware for picnics because it was with some leftover summer stuff. I covered it with some of my favorite BLUE paper from TAC's PopRockz collection. I used YES glue to adhere the paper to the tin. That stuff holds anything! You can't see it in this picture, but I then added my name using the alphabet monogram stickers from the PopRockz collection. I guess I'll have to take another picture of just the tin so you can see that! :D

No comments: