Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's Official!!

I set a goal for myself last June to make Executive before seminar this year. Well, I got word this morning that I have officially been promoted to Executive!! The poor woman from The Angel Company who called to tell me is probably deaf in one ear now because I was screaming into the phone when she told me! I have been close for months, but was starting to think that I wouldn't make it because I pretty much took most of April and May off with having been sick with the gallbladder thing. But at the last minute things fell into place. Thank you so much to all of the customers and hostesses and new angels who joined my team this year and made this possible!

4 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

WOW Jen! That is so awesome! Congratulations, you deserve it!!!

Eva said...

Congrats Jen!!! That is a great accomplishment!!

Jen Carter said...

Congratulations Jen! That is very exciting news!! Way to go!

Angela said...

Congrats Jen!! That is great!