Monday, December 3, 2007

Only 22 Days Left!!

And even less mailing days to get Christmas cards out! I had vowed that we wouldn't have "New Year's cards" again this year. But it looks like we may be headed down that track again! I will be putting in some serious stamping time in the next week or so getting the cards and gifts that I have to have done ready. But I work better under pressure.


Here's an oldie but goodie card. This card was inspired by something that I had seen in last year's Paper Crafts magazine. To make it I simply punched a whole bunch of circles from our Merry Wishes paper pack and lay them out in a wreath shape. Add a simple red bow with a glue dot, stamp your sentiment with red ink and you're ready to go. I think that there may be a few of these going out this year!

No comments: