Sunday, April 29, 2007

Last Day to Get the April Stamp of the Month


My friend, Maureen, told me on Friday that if I'm going to have a blog that I actually need to update it! Apparently, she's been stalking here looking for news and I've been disappointing her.


Tomorrow is the last day to get the April Stamp of the Month -- geez, April's over already -- how did that happen? I love this set! This is my favorite stamp in the whole set -- I get a smile on my face every time I see it. We made this sample last weekend at my team's Flying Lessons. We used the Pearl Ex Watercolor palettes to color the daisy. You can't see the shimmer in the photo but it's very pretty in real life!





Spring Fling is in full bloom at TAC! There are four new stamp sets available only through now to May 31 at special prices. You can check them out here. One of my favorites the punctuation set. Here's a 6x6 scrap page that I made using the punctuation set with our new Mulberry Meadow paper.

No comments: