Friday, February 16, 2007

Whew! Where is February going?



I've been MIA from the blog for a while. Between my Happy Heart Day class, my great friend Lori visiting, and kids' valentines activities, the first two weeks of February disappeared in a flash!

While Lori was here, we made all sorts of samples including this one of a mini album using Catelynne paper, Fanciful Flowers, and the February Incentive stamp set! Isn't it lovely?

This past week, I did a stamping class with my daughter's brownie troop for Valentine's Day. Fourteen 6 and 7 year old girls! Wow! Alot of work but so much fun. I'm very grateful to the other moms who were there to help. Each girl made three cards and the cutest gift box. My daughter also made all 24 of her valentines for her classmates this week. They came out so wonderfully! And it is so much fun to watch her creativity blossom.

No comments: